Can-C™ Comfort Drops
Lubricant Eye Drops with N-Acetylcarnosine, based on the original Can-C formula.
Can-C™ Comfort Drops is a fantastic contact lens lubricant and may contribute to making wearing contact lenses more comfortable for longer durations.
Our eyes can be irritated by dust, pollution, computer use, a busy work schedule and travel. All these things can leave the eyes feeling dry and tired.
Users of Can-C™ and Scientists report that these eye drops are great for many eye complaints including: Dry eye syndrome, Eye strain, Blurred vision.
Can-C™ Contact Lens COMFORT DROPS
2 x 5ml vials lubricant eye-drops with antioxidant n-acetylcarnosine
Active ingredients: Glycerine (lubricant) 1%, Carboxymethylcellulose sodium (lubricant) 0.3%.
Inactive ingredients: Sterile Water (ophthalmic grade solution pH 6.7 to 6.9).
Antioxidants: N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)* 1%.
Buffers: Borate, Potassium Bicarbonate.
Preservative: Purified Benzyl Alcohol.
Please read enclosed product insert for instructions on opening tubes.
As a soothing eye-drop for relief of dry-eyes, eye irritants and exposure to sun and wind etc.
- To avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the vial to any surface.
- Replace the cap immediately after use.
- Only open one vial at a time; once open keep the vial in a fridge door.
- Do not allow other people to use your vial.
- Once open, discard any unused product within 1-month.
- Keep the vials in a dark cool place, (a fridge door is ideal); keep out of sunlight.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or if the liquid becomes cloudy or If solution change color.
- Do not use any vial that is past its expiry date.
- If the eye becomes irritated, red or inflamed discontinue use, clean the eye with cool water and contact an eye physician if necessary.
- Rarely, the eyesight can become cloudy. This will be due to a pre-existing eye-infection. Discontinue use and the eyesight will normalise in minutes, however it will be necessary to treat the existing eye-infection before applying the eye-drops.
- This product is buffered for a neutral Ph., however 1% of people may experience some stinging. This is due to the individual having a greater acid balance, but can also occur when the drops are used with contact lenses- exposing the drops to lactic acid. For most people the irritation is minor and subsides with use. In the case of contact lenses, remove them, wash the eyes with cold water and then add the eye drops, leave for 30-minutes before reinserting contact lenses.
- KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. These eye-drops are not recommended for children under the age of 12.
Directions for Use:
Place 1 or 2 drops into the eye 1 or 2 times daily. Do not exceed 4-drops an eye daily- unless directed by a
Lean head back and look up. Instil the drops slowly and gently close the eye. Try not to blink or reopen for
15-30 seconds. Repeat the procedure as necessary. If you have problems with your balance or your neck, then lie down on a bed or recliner to administer the drops or have someone else apply them for you.
Opening the container:
Remove the lower ring.
Tighten the cap on the nozzle by turning clockwise.
The spike in the cap will pierce the tip of the nozzle. Then remove the cap by turning it anti-clockwise.
Dispense drops with gentle pressure.
Replace the cap after every use.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
NOT FOR INJECTION.