NAD+ Nicotinamide Riboside
Your NAD+ levels have direct links to the aging process – As we get older, our NAD+ levels naturally decrease, irrespective of your state of health.
NAD+ is a natural coenzyme found in all living mammals that every cell in your body utilises to regenerate and maintain a healthy cellular metabolism, also enables our cells to regenerate by receiving the energy they require to perform essential functions, specifically from glucose.
- Enhances cognitive health during aging
- Controls aging through the regulation of genes
- Boosts physical and mental energy
- Enhances efficiency of mitochondria
- Optimizes a healthier metabolism
- Encourage healthier levels of blood sugar
- Promotes insulin sensitivity
- Promote Sirtuin Gene Activation (using SIRT1 and SIRT3)